Humanscale’s Diffrient Occasional Stacking Chair: Tri-panel Backrest
The Diffrient Occasional chair, designed by Ergonomics pioneer Niels Diffient, is a versatile, multipurpose stacking chair suitable for many office settings. The Humanscale chair has a tri-panel backrest made with non-stretch mesh that functions as a tailored shirt for support in all positions. It is designed for optimal comfort while keeping a light and airy aesthetic.
Some of its key features include:
- Supportive Tri-Panel Mesh Design – Utilizes proprietary non-stretch mesh resulting in a three-dimentional design
- Multipurpose – Used as an office side chair or collaborative spaces, guest areas and meeting rooms
- Comfortable and Flexible – Countoured seat molds to the curves of each user’s body
- Stackable – Up to five chairs for easy storage
- Complementary and Subtle Design – Can be configured with backrests to match any of Humanscale’s mesh task chairs
- Durable – Made with high quality materials and a sturdy frame
- Stylish – Comes in several colored finishoptions
- Environmental Friendly – Made mostly from lightweight recyclable materials
Occasional for Smart
Its cantilever base offers additional flex in the frame while a contoured seat provides unrivaled comfort. Occasional for Smart is built for longevity and provides automatic lumbar support for every sitter.
Occasional for World
Occasional for World blends functionality, minimalism and comfort.
Occasional for Liberty
Diffrient Occasional for Liberty is lightweight and easy to move with urethane arms designed to resist damage.
For more information, contact us at Pacific Office Interiors via our Contact Forms